This lovely four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home is located in popular Seacliff Park.
This convenient location will have you jumping on your bike on a summers afternoon to pedal the short 2km’s to the beach. You can also take an easy 10 minute walk to the bus, or drive just 1km to the grocery store! And to top it off, this beautiful solid brick, 1973 home, is situated on a corner block of 700m2.
You’ll love the versatility of this floorplan with the option of using the fourth bedroom with ensuite as a large rumpus room with its own sink and sliding glass doors leading out to the sunny outdoor entertaining area.
The kitchen has been updated and has a fantastic walk in pantry leading off it. It opens to the spacious dining area and open living room with high ceilings and gas fireplace for those cold nights.
The split system air conditioner and heater is only a few months old and there are added security shutters on the front windows and ceiling fans throughout.
How would you like to go months without an electricity bill? The solar panels have provided the previous owners with the benefit of not receiving an electricity bill most months.
Come take a look at this gorgeous home and see for yourself
Property Manager: Maren Peters
Pets: Small Pet maybe negotiated
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? ** BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE **
Please click the button “BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME” or ” EMAIL AGENT” 24/7
When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON’T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY ? *** APPLY ONLINE ***
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
• Click “SIGN UP” and proceed to create a profile with your email address
• Note you will be sent a confirmation email to log in. Don’t forget to check your Junk folder if you have not received the email.
• Create & Complete your profile [you will be asked to send your reference request emails as you go through your application, best to have their email addresses before starting]
• Once you have completed your profile and uploaded Identification documents and financials you can now apply for the property of your choice by clicking “APPLY FOR PROPERTY” Note you don’t need to wait until your referees respond before applying for a property.
• Start typing the Property address and it will appear from the drop down box, simply click on the property you with to apply for and follow the prompts.
If you have any issues with the online application please check the FAQ link at the bottom of the Tenant Options site