Now this property is one not too be missed! Currently tenanted at $375 per week until the 25/4/19 this one is perfect for the first home buyer, young family or savvy investor. 4 Inverell Avenue offers low maintenance living with the best of Adelaide including beaches, a short walk to the Marion shopping centre, flinders university and medical centre, recreational parks and a direct route along the Southern Expressway to the southern beaches and McLaren Vale Wine Region.
Open plan living has never been so stylish- with modern touches and beautiful finishes, the updated kitchen, fitted with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook top and oven combines with the dining and living to provide the perfect entertaining space for all occasions, all year round.
Both bedrooms boast ample space and built in robes in each- with the updated bathroom and the separate toilet a highlight, finished with sleek modern styling, stunning brown tiles all the way to the ceiling, bathtub and stylish vanity with a large amount of storage, this is the perfect space for relaxation.
Stepping outside, the open entertaining area is well-kept and beautifully manicured backyard- offering an peaceful get away from the daily grind, perfect for spending time with friends and family or catching a quiet moment to wind down.
Features and benefits
– Updated kitchen with stylish, sleek design with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cook top and oven
– A rainwater tank that is connected to the Toilet
– Updated, modern and stylish two-way bathroom
– Open plan living between kitchen and family rooms
– Outdoor entertaining space – perfect for getting family and friends together all year round
– low maintenance garden space in the back and front yard
– Automatic roller door on garage with remote entry
– Built in robes in both bedrooms
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Located close to a plethora of amenities including the Marion shopping centre within walking distance and in a quiet local traffic only cul-de-sac
– Plenty of public transport options nearby including bus within walking distance and just a short commute to the railway station
– Just a 25 minute drive into the Adelaide CBD
– Located a short 10 minute commute to some of Adelaide’s best beaches including Brighton, Seacliff and Somerton Park
– Plenty of reputable schooling options nearby including Darlington Primary School, Seaview High School, Sunrise Christian School, Marion Primary School and Westminster School
– Flinders University just a 9 minute drive away and a 7 minute drive to Flinders Medical Centre
– Direct link along the Southern Expressway to the world famous McLaren Vale Wine Region
Call Sam today on 0419 610 827 to arrange a viewing.
Zoning: R 12 Medium Density
ESL: $109.55 p.a.
SA Water: $74.45 p.q.
Sewer: $89.61 p.q.
Rates: $1,289.16 p.a.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction.