Built to a level of superior quality, you will be struck by the standout finishes that flow throughout every room and every angle possible. This brand-new Rivergum Homes built Torrens Titled dwelling will appeal to persons looking for a low maintenance lifestyle including buyers looking to downsize or busy working professionals.
Investors should also take note of the capital growth potential plus deprecation benefits meaning this is an excellent addition to your investment portfolio with a current lease in place for $550 per week until mid January 2020 with possible options to extend.
Situated in one of Adelaide’s high growth suburbs, perfectly positioned between the city and the sea, this new quality home will tick all the boxes for any buyer looking for that premium home where no expense has been spared yet represents excellent value. You also have a wealth of public transport and school options available.
The owner of this amazing home has made this turn key and ready to move in with all blinds, clothesline, front screendoor, dishwasher all provided throughout saving you thousands!
5/88 Nunyah Avenue, Park Holme features:
• 4 great sized bedrooms or convert one of upstairs room to 2nd living
• Main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & plenty of storage
• Built in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
• 2.7m high ceilings.
• Blinds installed throughout
• Floating floor boards in main area, carpet in bedrooms
• Stonebench tops plus Stainless appliances & dishwasher
• Alfresco under main roof
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Paving to all driveway, paths and alfresco area
• Colorbond roof and fencing
– Rainwater tank & pump, clothesline
_ Lease already in place for $550 per week until mid Jan 2020
• Panel lift garage door with parking for 2
• Low maintenance fully landscaped front and rear gardens
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction.