Built to a level of superior quality, you will be struck by the standout finishes that flow throughout every room and every angle of this home. Ideally positioned in Daw Park, with the perfect mixture of new and character homes in the area, this brand-new Torrens Titled home will appeal to anyone looking to downsize, wanting a low maintenance lifestyle, or busy working professionals. Investors should also take note of the capital growth potential plus deprecation benefits meaning this is an excellent addition to your investment portfolio.
Upon entry, the central hallway guides you past the master bedroom with walk in robe and stylish ensuite. Moving down past bedrooms 2 and 3 opens up to the spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room into the heart of the home. A simple step from the lounge room opens out onto the outdoor deck and entertaining area where you will spend hours with family and friends.
The kitchen is a chef’s haven, 900mm gas cooktop and oven, quality appliances, Bosch Dishwasher and ample cupboard space, everything is at the finger tips.
Equipped with all the creature comforts including security system and Reverse Cycle braumer air-con with sleek upmarket ceiling slots in living areas, this home ensures it will stand the test of time.
Situated in one of Adelaide’s high growth suburbs, perfectly positioned between the city and sea, this new quality home will tick all the boxes for any buyer looking for that premium home where no expense has been spared yet represents excellent value. Daw Park is so popular with the Winston Avenue shops a short walk away and fast access to Goodwood road to head straight into the city within a 15 minute drive.
18 Grantley Avenue Daw Park features:
• 3 generously sized bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & plenty of storage
• Mirrored built in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
• 2.7m and 3m high ceilings
• Stylish open plan kitchen and dining with stone bench tops and Bosch Dishwasher
• Designer pendant lighting and energy saving LED downlights throughout
• Blinds installed in the bedrooms
• Porcelain Tiles, carpet in bedrooms
• Upgraded stainless appliances and 900mm cook top and 900m oven
• Ness Security Alarm System
• R/C braumer aircon with sleek upmarket ceiling slots in living areas
• Ceramic bowls in bathrooms, designer feature tapware
• Designer Landscaped gardens and exterior, High quality exposed aggregate concrete , wooden decking.
• Panel lift garage door with parking for 1
• Extremely low maintenance yard, with irrigation controller wifi ready for the new owner
• 5000L Tank plumbed into the home
This property will not last long. Be sure to get in touch with Sam Bennett on 0419 610 827 today to arrange a viewing.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
CT / 5668/465
Built / 2019