Whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizer, looking to grow your property portfolio or somewhere in between, this is a fantastic opportunity to get into the property market and one not to be missed.
Investors should take note of the long standing, reliable tenant currently paying $260 per week (5.9% gross rental yield approx), while others looking to move in will enjoy the convenience and low maintenance lifestyle that 2/77 Kings Road in Salisbury Downs offers.
You’ll enjoy the open plan kitchen and living area which delightfully opens out to the outdoor courtyard complete with garden shed, and a great spot to enjoy your morning coffee. The spacious master bedroom has access to the two-way bathroom, while bedrooms two and three are both great in size and carpeted.
What we love:
– Single carport under the main roof with roller door
– Additional off street parking for visitors
– Garden Shed
– Courtyard at the rear of the property
– 3 spacious bedrooms, the master with direct access to the bathroom
– Reliable long standing tenant
– Public transport a moments walk
– Close proximity to schools, parks and other amenities
– A stone’s throw from great shopping and amenities
– Conveniently located close to schools and other amenities
This is one to add to your inspection list. Please call Sam Bennett on 0419 610 827 with any questions.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.