Designed and built by Lofty Building Group, these brand new Torrens Title townhouses boast all the desired features and will appeal to anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle including downsizers or busy working professionals.
Investors should also take note of the capital growth potential plus deprecation benefits meaning this is an excellent addition to your investment portfolio. This also presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers who will have potential for governments grants providing the perfect home to get into a growing market!
All residences on offer feature open plan kitchen, living and meals, as well as separate lounge, main bathroom with bath and upstairs retreat. All three bedrooms are great in size, two with built in robes while the master boasts a walk in robe and ensuite.
Outside you’ll find a covered pergola entertaining area and low maintenance front and rear garden, as well as a single car garage and driveway space for an additional vehicle.
Lot 1 $585,000 – $595,000
Lot 3 $495,000 – $525,000
Lot 5 $535,000 – $555,000
• 2.7m ceilings throughout
• 2.4m feature entry door
• LED downlights in living area and kitchen
• TV and phone points
•Energy rating assessment
• Built-in robes to bedrooms – refer to floorplans
• Rinnai B26 Hot Water System
•20mm Essastone benchtops and laminate cabinetry in kitchen
• Designer tapware and sanitaryware
• Premium rectified tiles in wet areas
• Quality Laminate benchtops and cabinetry in wet areas
• Dual Control ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Alarm System
• Quality carpets to bedrooms, stairs and upstairs
• Quality laminate floorboards to living/dining area
• Fully landscaped and quality plants
• Irrigation system
• New fencing – where required
• Paving to driveway and paths
• Rainwater tank and pump – connected to closest WC
• Window locks to all windows
• Flyscreens to all window openings
• 25 year structural guarantee
• 3 months maintenance period
• Termite treatment to AS3660
Conveniently located in Campbelltown close to all your shopping and amenity needs, these townhouses present an incredible opportunity and will certainly attract the attention of investors, or simply those looking to buy and reside.
Please contact Brett Brook on 0413 664 434 for more information.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.