This beautiful five bedroom family home, sitting proudly on 698m2, is positioned perfectly and will suit that growing family in need of more freedom. With a built on wing for the parents to enjoy, quarters for the kids and a kitchen looking to the beautiful outdoor entertaining and pool area, this is a floorplan you can count on with creature comforts like ducted evaporative air conditioning and loads of storage.
Good luck getting the kids out of their side of the house with their very own lounge and living space. Three spacious bedrooms, one with built in robe and a stylish renovated bathroom.
When you do finally get the kids attention, it’s quality time with a super-functional kitchen, loads of bench and cupboard space, all of which overlooks the beautiful backyard and pool so you can watch the kids play while you cook those family dinners for all to enjoy.
Privacy, away from the kids? Tick. Second bathroom? Tick. Separate toilet? Tick. Adjacent bedroom for a nursery or home office? Tick. Welcome to the master’s quarters, all of which is joined to the main house by the huge lounge and dining space that separates the main house from the parents wing, to then open right up to the entertainer’s backyard.
Opening out to the undercover pergola and veranda, you are going to love summer BBQs with family and friends while watching the kids play in the inground tiled concrete pool. There is plenty of backyard with a lawn space and the good size shed for a workshop or whatever your heart desires.
Meanwhile, family life just ticks along so smoothly and so close. Located on a quiet street which leads to the Lochiel Park Golf Course and easy access to the linear park and River Torrens for family activities, walks and bike rides. Local schools include St Joseph’s Hectorville and East Marden Primary School. Paradise and Klemzig interchange are close by to give access to O’Bahn track which can take you to senior schools, the City or TTP and so much more. The Campbelltown Activity Recreation Centre (ARC) is within a short walk as is the Campbelltown shopping centre. This property just keeps giving and giving.
More reasons why we love this home:
– 7kW solar panels keeping electricity bills down
– Zoned for Charles Campbell College and East Marden Primary School just moments away
– In-ground fully tiled concrete salt pool with solar blanket
– Two ducted evaporative cooling system one for each section
– Ceiling fans in three bedrooms
– Security system
– Two gas hot water systems
– Lock up garage for one vehicle with 2 extra spaces for off street parking
– Good size shed and low maintenance gardens
– Built-in robes to three of the five bedrooms
– Electric cooktop and oven, plenty of bench and storage in the kitchen
– Two living areas and separate wing for the parents
– Large separate laundry
– Close to public transport to CBD
The features of this home just keep on coming; it is one you need to see in person to really appreciate. Contact Sam Bennett on 0419 610 827 to find out when the next open inspection is. This home won’t last long!