This extraordinary three or four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has been masterfully constructed to ensure views can be enjoyed from almost every room. Sitting proudly on just over 2000m² the views from city to the coast and across the hills are truly breathtaking. Life has always been about living it to the full and not compromising. About being extraordinary, seeing things differently and embracing faith, and 12 James Road Belair, has been all that and so much more for its current owners.
Moving on and downsizing is not going to be easy, but the time has come, and the opportunity to live in this extraordinary and inspiring location with views that will never cease to lift your spirit and amaze your family and friends is here.
Start your day on top of the world, almost literally, with a Yoga session in the lounge and a café latte on the deck, as you watch the sun rise and the city come to life. Finish your day and every day, as the sun sets, the stars come out to shine and the city lights twinkle, as though just for you. “We never tire of the changing landscape, throughout the day and over the year as the seasons come and go, it’s been an absolute privilege living here.”
Things we know you’re going to love:
• Huge open plan kitchen/dining/lounge – all capturing those views
• Gorgeous master suite with walk-in robe, and ensuite with underfloor heating, double
sink and quartz bench top
• Superb kitchen with enormous granite island bench, dual drawer dishwasher, 5 burner
Blanco cooktop, under bench oven, soft close cabinetry and spacious corner pantry.
• Lower level features an enormous family room with home cinema and room for the pool
table, and again capturing those incredible views
• Two further bedrooms and second bathroom
• Off the kitchen is the laundry and third toilet also with under floor heating and
external access for the cloths line.
• A fourth bedroom or home office depending on your needs is also at this upper level
• Being on James road parking is at a premium and with the recently laid concrete
drive, along with the double garage there is ample room for four or five cars and
space to turn around
• From within the double garage (with auto roller door), you can enter the home, as
well as a large workshop, hobby and storage room at the back of the garage.
• Zoned ducted reverse heating and cooling, as well large split system downstairs
• Downlights throughout
• Rosewood timber flooring that was sustainably harvested
• 25,000 ltr fire tank (the ideal place to extend the deck and put in that future
• Scope to add a further deck and outdoor entertaining area downstairs
This is Belair at its best. Not just a stylish and versatile home for families and individuals at all stages of life, but a great investment in living life to the full and being inspired by the incredible creation that spans before day and night.
We are delighted to be bringing 12 James Rd Belair to the market. To arrange a time to inspect please call Simon and Bec Tanner on 0402 29 27 25.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(H)- Residential (Hills)//
Built / 2010
Land / 2001m² (Approx.)
Rates / $2,420 p.a. (Approx.)
S.A. Water / $74.45 p.q.
ESL / $139.40 p.a.