In one of the toughest markets to face buyers, it’s sweet relief when a home of this calibre comes to the market. Where everything is done and you can stop spending your weekends going from open home to open home and simply move in and get on with your plans for 2022. (Please call to inspect and please note more photo’s to come: 0402 29 27 25)
The current owners have made some substantial improvements to this already outstanding 2011 Rendition Home, including:
– 8.2KW Solar with 13.5KW Tesla Powerwall 2 battery system
– New pergola with dimmable LED lighting and fan
– New outdoor kitchen with hot & cold water and mains gas BBQ
– New state of the art Pizza Oven to really WOW the family and friends
– Modification to driveway to allow caravan/boat parking
– Artificial lawn to rear garden (Aussie made with 10 year warranty) – means there’s no more lawns to mow
– Security alarm system with cameras, hard drive recording and app monitoring for complete peace of mind (can be monitored)
– DC ceiling fans to living and main bedroom
– Amazon/google compatible glass touch switches for lighting – just say the word: Mood lighting please google
– Automated watering system to rear (App controlled – looks at internet weather forecast and alters to suit conditions)
– Double security/fly screen to front door
Other features of this amazing home we think you’ll love:
– 2011 Rendition built house
– Double garaging with auto roller door at the front, and a high clearance carport with roller door and gated utility drive to the rear (3 undercover spaces) with and additional 5 external parking spaces, your teenage kids getting licences will love it
– Double gate access to rear garden where a boat can be parked
– 4 bedrooms + rumpus ( ideal for adults upstairs and kids downstairs)
– 3.5 bathrooms with 4 toilets
– Huge open plan living/dining/kitchen
– 10KW reverse cycle inverter air conditioner
– LED lighting
– Balcony with gas heater and ceiling fan
– Hills Hub connectivity system
– Ethernet points to all rooms
– Music speaker system in rooms that can be used locally to each room or from living room to all areas
– Surround sound to living room
– Built in Miele fridge
– Miele oven + separate steam oven
– Bosch dishwasher
– Two walk-in pantries for all your storage needs and keeping the clutter out of sight
This Christmas is looking pretty exciting in your new family home as you stoke up the pizza oven, turn on the cricket, crack open a beer and begin life in one of the most sought after and enviable location in the Craigburn Farm estate.
The position is second to none, set in this peaceful location with no-through traffic, walking distance to Coromandel Parade, and straight across from your front door is access to walking and bike trails through the beautiful Sturt Gorge. Enjoy a Sunday morning walk into Blackwood shopping village, whilst just a short drive will take you down to Flinders University and Hospital Precinct. The hills really do offer a lifestyle for you and your family like no other.
It’s our great pleasure to bring 6 Craigburn Farm Circuit, Craigburn Farm to the market and we look forward to answering your questions and helping you on your journey to home ownership. Please Call Simon or Bec Tanner with any questions 0402 29 27 25.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
CT | 5901-645
Council | City of Mitcham
Zoning | Z2102 – General Neighbourhood
Built | 2011
Land | 873m2 (Approx.)
S.A. Water | $68.60 p.q.