33 Rosella Ave, GLENALTA SA 5052
This outstanding five-bedroom, two-bathroom home with an extraordinary four or five separate living spaces, set in the most beautiful garden oasis featuring a stunning skillion roofed alfresco entertaining area with café blinds and cinema screen, is the family home you’ve been waiting for!
Set on a massive 1,107m² allotment and recently renovated and updated inside and out, with brand new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, new two way bathroom upstairs, all new robes and ceiling fans in the four upstairs bedrooms, freshly painted inside and out, new carpets throughout and a stunning new kitchen with stone bench tops, subway tile splashback and new appliances means all you need to do, is move in and enjoy in your new home.
The home itself has been designed to capture maximum winter sun with its massive north facing windows in the living spaces and many of the bedrooms. A versatile floor plans provides the option of a master suite either upstairs or downstairs depending on your needs and preferences. Both feature walk-in robes and the downstairs suite has its own lounge or space for the yoga mat and the rowing machine or perhaps a study retreat.
In an ideal location only a 10-15 minute walk to the train station, or a 2 minute walk to the bus and with a variety of highly-regarded schools close by, as well as the Blackwood and Mitcham shopping precincts only a short drive away, as are Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre and Westfield Marion, living in this prime location your biggest decision will be which park to visit, being spoilt for choice with the famous Belair Recreation Park and Joan’s pantry at Apex Park, both only minutes away.
The features we know you’ll love and appreciate:
• Exceptional skillion roofed alfresco entertaining area with custom made blinds and
pull-down movie screen
• Ample separate entertaining or work spaces for the large family
• Large, manicured and established garden
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg oven, dishwasher and double sink
• North facing orientation on all living spaces
• New hot water system
• New carpet and freshly painted throughout
• Bedrooms with built in robes or walk in wardrobes
• Living spaces include a generous separate formal dining and lounge with stunning
vaulted ceilings, Kids rumpus room or home gym/yoga and workshop, 5th bedroom or
home office, open plan kitchen/dining and family room
• Family room also has a Rinnnai gas heater and one-year old split system to ensure
your year-round comfort
• Behind the kitchen is the massive and well-appointed walk through laundry which
could easily be converted to a butler’s pantry
• Huge yard with room for the inground pool.
• Double carport and space for the trailer, caravan or boat
CT / 6200/201
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / Residential (Hills)//
Built / 1972
Renovated / 2018
Land / 1107 (Approx.)
Council Rates / $ p.a.
S.A. Water / $ p.q.
Sewer / $ p.q.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.