Owned in the one family for over 69 years, this once in a lifetime opportunity to secure an original character bungalow in the sought-after suburb of Westbourne Park awaits the savvy purchaser. With countless happy family memories that have been created in this well-loved home, a new and exciting chapter is ready to be written.
Set on a quiet street, offering three bedrooms and a study on approximately 634m2 with a approx. 15.24m frontage, the opportunities are endless. Whether renovating this lovely old home or starting again and building your dream home in a prime location; the choice is up to you (STCC).
Less than 7km to the CBD, close to public transport, fabulous cafes, parks, shops and some of Adelaide’s best private schools, the wait for that perfectly located family home is over. Walking distance to Cumberland Park shops and Hawthorn Oval for lawn bowls, tennis, footy and cricket, as well as a dog park where all the locals catch up for a chat; this is a community and location you’ll love.
Education options are excellent with some of Adelaide’s most prestigious schools including Westbourne Park Primary, Cabra Dominican College, Scotch and Mercedes College and Unley School, all so close by.
With a recent sale above $3million in Westbourne Park, this truly is entry level and a once in a lifetime opportunity, which we are seeing less as less of. This is an opportunity, here today and gone tomorrow, so here’s just a few more reason to give this one really serious consideration:
• A RENOVATORS DELIGHT WITH CHARACTER FEATURES ALREADY HERE: ORIGINAL ARCHITRAVES, FIREPLACE, DOOR FRAMES, SKIRTINGS, ORNATE CEILINGS AND SASH WINDOWS
• A VERSATILE FLOOR PLAN WITH THREE BEDROOMS, SEPARATE DINING, SPACIOUS BACK LOUNGE WITH SPLIT R/C AIRCONDITIONING AND FRONT ENCLOSED VERANDAH THAT COULD EASILY BE USED AS A HOME OFFICE OR CONVERTED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL BUNGALOW
• SOME FLOORBOARDS UNDER CARPETS READY FOR YOU TO POLISH
• CENTRAL BATHROOM AND 2ND TOILET THROUGH LAUNDRY
• CARPORT AND GARAGE
• HUGE YARD WITH ESTABLISHED GARDENS AND FRUIT TREES
• QUIET TREE LINED STREET
• PERFECT SIZED BLOCKED WITH THE HOME TOWARDS THE FRONT SO THERE’S AMPLE ROOM FOR AN EXTENSION OR SHOULD YOU WISH; TO BUILD THAT DREAM HOME OR YOUR OWN DESIGN
We live local and can certainly vouch for what a great location this is. It’s our privilege to bring 8 Constance Street, Westbourne Park to the market and we can’t wait to show you through. Please call Simon Tanner with any questions: 0402 29 27 25.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
CT / 5794/515
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / Residential (Central Plains) Policy Area 9
Built / 1925
Land / 633sqm (approx)