Located adjacent the tram line from Glenelg to the city – an enviable location!
12 month lease
Available 17th September, 2020
Small Pet Negotiable
* 3 generous sized bedrooms, both the main & second bedroom with built-in robes
* Modern 2 way Bathroom with double vanity, separate bath, shower & toilet. A bonus second separate toilet located adjacent
* Kitchen is complete with large pantry, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and breakfast bar to the dining area
* Sliding doors from the dining area open onto the paved low maintenance rear yard
* Large carpeted lounge
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Security intercom system
* Parking available for two cars off street
* GARAGE EXCLUDED
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button “BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME” or ” EMAIL AGENT”. When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON’T MISS OUT: Book an appointment today
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY?
To apply for this property online please visit our website here
Please note that since COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation, we ask that you please respect the safety of our vendor’s properties and our properties for rent where tenants are living during open inspections. During this time there are a few things to keep in mind when you attend our open.
We ask that you only enter the home if you are not exhibiting any symptoms, such as fever or cough. Please do not touch any items in the home, and please avoid touching door handles and taps.
Aside from the minimum 1.5 metre distance rule we will be showing a maximum of twenty people through a property at any given time. This may cause delays, so we have allowed extended times for opens so people have time to view the property. Please, no children.