Hidden behind the high brush fence, this majestic bungalow has gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling. The versatile floorplan offers three or four bedrooms as well as study, two living spaces, two bathrooms, a huge updated eat in kitchen and plenty of character features throughout. There is also an art studio and large garage with side street entrance.
Walking distance to buses, trains, and all the places we love including Mitcham Shops with restaurants, homeware store and cinemas. Fabulous parks, tennis courts, lawn bowls and even the local footy and cricket club just around the corner and it is just a short drive to Pasadena Green Shopping Centre.
$750.00 per week
12 month lease. Available 15th January 2021
Pets may be negotiable
TRUST US ITS TERRIFIC!
– Traditional entry hall, polished floor boards, high ceilings and Character features
– Spacious family /dining with heater and split system air conditioner
– Formal lounge / bedroom with gas log fire, built in cupboards
– Main bedroom is spacious with fireplace
– Bedroom two and three
– Bedroom four with study
– Large updated eat in Kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher,
– Third and fourth bedroom with ceiling fans
– Main Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and vanity
– Second bathroom has shower, toilet and vanity
– Sunroom with breakfast bar and laundry
– Gabled roof alfresco area for entertaining
– Art studio
– Large garage with roller door and side street entrance
– Shed, storage room (old outhouse), fruit trees and veggie gardens
– NBN ready, security alarm system
– Tenant to pay SA Water Usage and supply
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY?
To apply for this property online, please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
Please note that since COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation, we ask that you please respect the safety of our vendor’s properties and our properties for rent where tenants are living during open inspections. During this time there are a few things to keep in mind when you attend our open.
We ask that you only enter the home if you are not exhibiting any symptoms, such as fever or cough. Please do not touch any items in the home, and please avoid touching door handles and taps.
Aside from the minimum 1.5 metre distance rule we will be showing a maximum of twenty people through a property at any given time. This may cause delays, so we have allowed extended times for opens so people have time to view the property. Please, no children.