There’s something very satisfying coming home to a house you love, where the old world charm of the character bungalow greets you, whilst the comforts of reverse cycle heating and cooling and open plan living provide the lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
55 Kingston Avenue has stood the test of time and is testament to great craftsmanship with beautiful stone and brick work, high and ornate ceilings, timber fretwork in the hallway and stunning timber windows, all meticulously maintained and complimented with a modern open plan extension, triple length carport and huge garage so all you need to do is move in and enjoy this remarkable neighbourhood.
On a tree lined street, so close to some of Adelaide’s most sought after schools and universities, it’s no wonder Daw Park has caught the eye of savvy investors and keen home buyers looking for that safe and convenient location to call home.
The things we know you’ll love:
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes for storage and space
• Master bedroom has everything you’d hope for: ensuite, walk-in robe and built in robe
• New plush carpets throughout for underfoot comfort and style
• Enormous extension for the ultimate in family living and creating that lifetime of memories
• Architecturally designed with a spectacular skillion roof to capture the northern winter sun and flood the room with natural light
• Watch the kids do their homework or entertain friends whilst you make the coffee or cook up a storm, as the kitchen is in the heart of the home and boasts double sink with pura tap, down lights, Bosch dishwasher, gas oven and spacious corner pantry
• The kitchen overlooks the family room with surround sound system points, snug wall heater and ceiling fan and leads out onto the alfresco decking and established garden beyond
• Large main bathroom complete with bath and shower and adjacent separate toilet as well as spacious laundry with external access to the clothes line
• Relax and entertain right throughout the year on the decked alfresco featuring ceiling fan, wall hung television bracket with swivel arm and café blinds; this truly is the perfect place to entertain family and friends
• The backyard is just the right size with paved areas as well as lawn and there’s even room for the pool should you wish to put one in before summer
• Heating and cooling won’t be a problem with ducted evaporative cooling as well as multiple split systems, and gas wall heater
• Foxtel connectivity and security system
Situated in one of Adelaide’s high growth suburbs, perfectly positioned between the city and sea, this home will tick all the boxes for any buyer looking for that place to start out or branch out and raise the family. Daw Park is so popular with the Winston Avenue shops a short walk away and easy access to Goodwood Road to head straight into the CBD, and of course being in one of the best school zones including Colonel Light Gardens Primary.
It’s our great pleasure to bring 55 Kingston Ave Daw Park to the market and we can wait to show you through. Please Call Simon Tanner 0402 29 27 25 with any questions.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
CT / 5353/782
Council / Mitcham
Zoning / Residential Central Plains Policy Area 8
Built / 1925
Land / 650m2 (Approx.)
ES Levy / $$159.30 p.a.
S.A. Water / $74.45 p.q.