Ideally located between Adelaide University and Flinders University and Hospital precinct, whilst also being only a ten to fifteen-minute drive to the Adelaide Airport and our beautiful Glenelg beach, the location is close to perfect.
Of course, you are on Daws Road, so we’ve made sure the price reflects that and this makes getting into the market as simple as 1,2,3 at 123 Daws Rd, Clovelly Park.
One. Call your broker and make sure your pre-approved.
Two. Take a closer look and compare what’s out there.
Three. Make your offer, do your building inspection, book in the removalist and get ready to spend Christmas in your new home.
Whether your downsizing (right-sizing), starting out, simplifying, investing or just moving, this three bedroom home that has been renovated and updated throughout is ready to move in and enjoy:
• Beautiful and unique art deco features with high ceilings
• Low maintenance – so you can lock up and leave for travel or work
• Fully reticulated watering system on lawn and garden beds
• Alarm system with monitoring available
• Garden shed with light
• New lights throughout
• Freshly painted
• New carpets and floating floors
• Updated Kitchen, bathroom, lounge and bedrooms
• Kitchen includes new dishwasher, gas cook top, and double sink
• Master with Built-in-robes, ceiling fan and new carpets
• Huge and Second and Third bedrooms
• Reverse Cycle heating and Cooling in the lounge and kitchen
• Beautifully appointed bathroom with bath, separate shower and plenty of storage
• Separate toilet
• Huge outdoor gabled roof entertaining area
• Plenty of off-street parking for the car and caravan
• Torrens Title
Less than a minute walk to the bus stop, and plenty of other local transport options nearby. Shopping is just around the corner and Castle Plaza is just up the road.
We can’t wait to show you through. Please call Sam Bennett 0419 610 827 or Simon Tanner 0402 292 725 with any questions.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
CT / 5327/922
Built / 1950
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R – Residential13 – Northern
SA Water / $75.40 p.q.