Fully furnished, immaculate residence available for a 6 month lease. Garden maintenance is included throughout the tenancy.
Stunning two storey executive home, offering three bedrooms and a study or four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas. Gourmet kitchen, open plan family dine area overlooking a landscaped gorgeous garden. Garage with auto door for easy parking. Just sit back and enjoy the carefree lifestyle.
Outstanding location, so close to the city, ample parking and a lovely reserve across the road. Just a short walk to the many restaurants, cafes and quality shops, the golf links all in North Adelaide.
Fully furnished, just supply your own linen and towels
$750.00 per week
6 month lease
Sorry, strictly No Pets
Tenant to pay all Electricity, gas, water usage and water supply charges
Available 6th May, 2022
– Lovely entry with timber flooring
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum and security system
– Spacious second bedroom with built in robes
– Fourth bedroom / study
– Second bathroom with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Open plan family, dine kitchen area
– Kitchen fully equipped with ample bench space, breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Dining area has sliding doors leading to the undercover al fresco entertaining
– Separate laundry with access to the oversized garage with auto panel door
– Main bedroom has walk in robe, en-suite with spa bath, ceiling fan and balcony with views
– Third good size bedroom
– Mezzanine is the second living area that overlooks the open plan downstairs living
Exclusions: Under stair storage area
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY?
To apply for this property online, please go to www2Apply.com.au
Please note that since COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation, we ask that you please respect the safety of our vendor’s properties and our properties for rent where tenants are living during open inspections. During this time there are a few things to keep in mind when you attend our open.
We ask that you only enter the home if you are not exhibiting any symptoms, such as fever or cough. Please do not touch any items in the home, and avoid touching door handles and taps.